Dickey Broadcasting Company
Cadillac’s Quarterback Competition Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to the members of the general public who are residents of Georgia, are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry, and possess a valid Georgia driver’s license and auto insurance card. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Dickey Broadcasting Company, d/b/a WCNN-AM, Cadillac, (WCNN-AM and Cadillac collectively referred to as "Sponsor"), and their respective affiliates and the immediate families and household members of such persons are not eligible.
2. Void where prohibited by law. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. Promotion Period: The promotional period will begin on Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and end on Saturday, December 7, 2013 when the final competition will take place and winner will be determined ("Promotional Period").
4. Entry: The 680 The Fan promotions team will travel to 14 predetermined Cadillac dealerships in Georgia (dealerships and dates listed below) from August 31 – November 30 to give listeners the chance to be the “Cadillac Quarterback” by participating in the Football Toss. Participating listeners will have 68 seconds to throw as many balls as possible into the Football Toss inflatable from a distance of 10 feet. The individual who scores the most “goals” at each location will qualify to participate in the “Cadillac Quarterback Competition” for the chance to win the grand prize of the insurance equivalent of a 2013 Cadillac ATS at $34,000 on Dec. 7th 2013. The fourteen (14) qualifiers (1 from each retail stop) will compete in the finals of the “Cadillac Quarterback Competition” on Saturday, December 7, 2013 at a TBD location before the big championship game in downtown Atlanta. For the Final Competition, 14 contestants will compete in rounds; each contestant will have 68 seconds to throw as many balls into the football toss inflatable from a distance of 10 feet and the contestant that makes the least amount of goals through the inflatable will be eliminated. We will continue this method until one contestant is left. This one contestant will participate in the final grand prize insured contest where the contestant will have the opportunity at one (1) attempt to throw a “Nerf” football through the window of 680 The Fan’s 2013 Cadillac ATS from a distance of 35 yards. If said contestant makes the toss through the designated window they will win the insured prize of $34,000 (value of a 2013 Cadillac ATS).
1. Aug. 31 from 8-10a – Heritage Cadillac(7134 Jonesboro Rd, Morrow, GA 30260)
2. Sept. 7 from 8-10a – Capital Cadillac(2210 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080)
3. Sept. 14 from 8-10a – Hennessy Cadillac (3377 Satellite Blvd NW, Duluth, GA 30096)
4. Sept. 21 from 8-10a – Moss Robertson Cadillac(2355 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504)
5. Sept. 28 from 8-10a – Classic Cadillac(7700 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350)
6. Oct. 5 from 8-10a – Heritage Cadillac(7134 Jonesboro Rd, Morrow, GA 30260)
7. Oct. 12 from 8-10a – Hennessy Cadillac(3377 Satellite Blvd NW, Duluth, GA 30096)
8. Oct. 19 from 8-10a – Capital Cadillac(2210 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080)
9. Oct. 26 from 8-10a – Capital Cadillac (2210 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080)
10. Nov. 2 from 8-10a – Southtowne Cadillac(695 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, GA 30265)
11. Nov. 9 from 8-10a – Classic Cadillac(7700 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350)
12. Nov. 16 from 8-10a – Hennessy Cadillac (3377 Satellite Blvd NW, Duluth, GA 30096)
13. Nov. 23 from 8-10a – Heyward Allen Cadillac(2590 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30606)
14. Nov. 30 from 8-10a – Classic Cadillac(7700 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350)
5. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the security, fairness, integrity, or proper administration of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway without any advance notice to the public and without any further obligation to award any prize whatsoever.
6. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, or mutilated entries or for any human, computer, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, that is gathered during the course of entry shall become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned to contestant, and Sponsor may use, dispose of, or destroy these at the discretion of Sponsor.
7. An individual may win only one contest sponsored by WCNN-AM per 30-day (1 month) period. Only one winner per eligible household per contest allowed.
8. Prizes: There will be a maximum of fourteen (14) total qualifiers (1 from each retail stop). Each of the fourteen (14) qualifiers will receive a Cadillac prize at their respective retail stops, and then they will each be notified by phone will all the details regarding the final Cadillac Quarterback Competition on December 7, 2013 at TBD location. All 14 qualifiers will receive a 680 The Fan goodie bag at the end of the competition. The first runner-up will receive a 680 The Fan Bulova Time Piece, and the winner will receive the grand prize, two tickets to the SEC Championship game and/or the insured contract of $34,000. 680 The Fan is not responsible for qualifiers not showing. If qualifiers do not show, the odds of winning the prize increase.
9. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of prize is permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to substitute for any given prize, another prize of equal or greater value, at any time, and without notice to any contestant.
10. All state, local, federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, insurance, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Winner(s) will be responsible for payment of all income taxes on prizes awarded and for that purpose will be issued a Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for prizes valued at $600.00 or more.
11. Winners must present a valid picture ID when claiming prizes.
12. Each contestant must fill out a Winner's Affidavit and Release and Waiver for eligibility, liability, and publicity prior to the start of the giveaway. Proof of identification and Social Security number will be required in order to claim cash prizes, as well as merchandise valued at $600.00 or more. Any false or misleading information provided by a contestant will result in the contestant's disqualification. Failure to fill out all documentation will render said contestant ineligible.
13. Disqualification: The selected winner may be disqualified, and in such case, the prize will not be awarded, if a selected winner (i) cannot be reached because the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or (ii) fails to return documents timely. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify contestants who it determines, in its sole discretion, do not meet eligibility requirements.
14. All contestants, by entering this Giveaway and the winner(s) by accepting the prize, agree that Sponsor, and their parent companies, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, from entering, participating in, winning, or losing the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity and from any acceptance, possession, use, or non-use of any prize received.
15. ALL PRIZES WON ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
16. WCNN-AM shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
17. It is every contestant’s responsibility to contact WCNN-AM to make themselves aware of all applicable dates, times, locations and rules of said giveaway. It is not the responsibility of WCNN-AM or any other sponsor to notify contestant prior to giveaway.
18. The Giveaway is governed by, and these rules will be construed and interpreted pursuant to, the laws of the State of Georgia. YOU MUST BE A STATE OF GEORGIA RESIDENT.
19. All contestants and winners agree that WCNN-AM may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, videotape, film, or any other likeness, including their voice, (recorded or live) for any reason WCNN-AM deems appropriate without compensation and further agrees to hold WCNN-AM blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast, or use.
20. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for WCNN-AM to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of WCNN-AM, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
21. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment utilized in the Giveaway, by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway, nor by the contestant’s failure to keep apprised of contest dates, rules and/or procedures.
22. The name of the winners may be obtained after December 7, 2013, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: WCNN-AM “Cadillac Quarterback Giveaway”, 780 Johnson Ferry Road NE, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30342. All requests must be received before January 10, 2014 [In addition, the name of the winner(s) will be posted on this Web site at www.680thefan.com at the conclusion of this Giveaway].
Dickey Broadcasting Company d/b/a WCNN-AM
780 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WCNN-AM, 780 Johnson Ferry Road NE, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30342, during business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
Promotions Dept. – BHJ