Unfortunately, the question arises- who will be the first apologist to defend or “explain” the justification of yesterdays’s bombing? Will it be Sean Penn? Danny Glover? Oliver Stone? You know there will be an “America deserved this” because of our arrogance and suppression of the downtrodden.
Happy birthday rude
THE BS EXPERIENCE
For me since I've been here in Atlanta and I am initially from Chicago. I grew up with some good announcers. Harry Carey of course. Johnny red kurr. But since I've been down here I love the guys on the radio for the Braves. One do all guy that you are missing is Wes Durham is fantastic. Nationally Mike tarico is pretty good. But most importantly you guys on 680 are pretty good too. You guys make our drive a whole lot easier.
Tell Leo this is Sam Braggs Uncle.
Sorry for some of the spelling this is voice to text Stuck in traffic.
Rule 10.20 in the Official Rule Book states:
Credit a pitcher with a save when he meets all three of the following conditions:
(1) He is the finishing pitcher in a game won by his club; and
(2) He is not the winning pitcher; and
(3) He qualifies under one of the following conditions:
- (a) He enters the game with a lead of no more than three runs and pitches for at least one inning; or
- (b) He enters the game, regardless of the count, with the potential tying run either on base, or at bat, or on deck (that is, the potential tying run is either already on base or is one of the first two batsmen he faces; or
- (c) He pitches effectively for at least three innings. No more than one save may be credited in each game.
Return to: Christopher Rude Blog